Who's Hungry #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Since the old thread died away, I am opening up a new one. Hopefully this will foster some more competition amongst the ranks.

The current pie:
teampietoday92510.png

According to the site, we dropped a rank this past week and three over the past month. :( I do realize that times are rough and that this is completely voluntary. We've lost some due to the changing of their electricity rates, such as "smart" (dumb) meters and the doubling of the old rates. I'm thankful that mine has remained steady.

Contribute if you can as it is all for a worthy cause.

and we're losing SOUL? :( Sad times we need recruits, I think. I'm folding my max right now. I have the emachine on fulltime and the lappy cpu overnight or gpu when not busy. Though the past couple days have been odd i should see just under 5000 from here on out.

Yeah, sorry. Packing it in for a bit :( you should have seen our last electrics bill, enough to make the bravest man wince

Once I get some new ram in, I plan on firing my machines all back up, just will need guidance for the best PPD possible once I get some DDR2 -.-

Stupid tracers are bad again, and I said to **** with it, just sitting here running on them crashing every few hours... Only time I won't be able to run, is the coldest parts of winter.

Yha, I still can't run smp without crash/lockups, it has to be memory, as 2 cores or 4 i lock.... Aldso lock on things like video joining, and even updsating my server file list, its locked.

We've definately got a slump, were down 10 users, asnd slowly droping spots.

I can only fold when I'm on the computer, with school and work I don't get on as much as I did in the summer :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom