where's the folding team gone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 19 active Folders according to the points for the week. Out of 321 registered. :(

We have 19 active Folders according to the points for the week. Out of 321 registered. :(

Kind of sad.
It really doesn't take any thought to let it run either so why not run it. :neutral:

Finaly got my gpu to stop harassing me I fold with it all day and it doesn't get past 55c. :thumbsup:
I'm gonna earn that badge hahahahahaha

My GPU is running at 71C but that's well within the safe range.

I'll try to remember to add your badge tomorrow. ;)

My GPU is in RMA, and I've been rendering skies in Terragen 2 for a game so I haven't been able to do SMP. Once I'm done with the sky(ies) I'll be back on SMP.

I think usually during the summer our folding production slows down quite a bit. It's almost always higher or at highest during winter.

As I and Luke and jfen have said, our houses are in the hotest heat wave in a good while. My house temp is 26, out side hits mid to upper 30's.. almost 100F. With the AC on almost constantly I can't afford a $300+ power bill.

They've also screwed with our power cost, to almost doubling the rates at certain hours of he day.

Thisn is what happens when only a few guys support a team, like we do. A rough patch kills us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom