Thinking About Folding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your mom that your f@h to cure Breast Cancer because you Luv Boobies :D

A good old-fashion Boobie Scam :D

Lol Slay! Do it for the boobies haha.

Whenever I build my next PC (who knows when that will be) I'll probably use my current as a dedicated folder, hopefully at least.

On a side note, do you guys just use regular surge protectors or UPS's? I have an APC UPS with a max rating of 500W, I'm just thinking sometime eventually I will use more than that, and bigger UPS's cost a LOT (not to mention can weigh over 100 pounds). I do like them though, you have peace of mind that you can shutdown your system safely in case of a blackout and not have your hardware damaged.

I just use a surge protector... One for my main PC, another for my folder and misc. stuff (speakers, router, etc.)

Most serious machines use UPS's. Even just gaming rigs, but for me, meh Just a quality surge to not fry my setup.

I live on a very stable power grid, as I live in the downtown core, next to office high rises, so its not like i'm on a residential power grid.

Its sa good idea to use a UPS, but as you know theyre pricey.

I'll see how things go in the future. If I get another GPU or something I think I'll be over the safe limit for mine, I think my highest load was something like 400w with this setup.

cyberpower makes amazing ups's and theyre cheaper than apc.

I Have two of them, one is a 1200va and the other is a 900va...well worth it.

Well guys, I think I have some bad news. My mom found out what F&H is and doesn't want me to do it anymore, she thinks it's a scam...

fasdh0.jpg

LMAO! That's a mighty fine tarp you have there ;).

I'll probably start to fold again, no one will know it's running so I should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom