Tech-Forums Folding@home next folding team takedown challenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the dedicated rig thread....... oops poof its gone.

Not really. I still have it well on my mind. But it is hard being such a small site we dont have the resources available to build a dedicated rig and have it housed.

Well we do have plans. I do want you to know that i havent forgotten. We are looking for ways to use some of the parts donated for reviews. But not knowing if they will be compatible makes life extremely difficult. We dont know if the RAM we have will work with the mobo that we might get someday. Or that mobo might not work with that CPU we applied for and so on. So it comes down to so many factors. But i have bugs in the right places to get a rig in motion. I do think about how to accomplish it.

Oh I don't doubt that you are really trying... I knew from the start it'd be difficult. But I did sorta notice the loss of momentum by the members.

Which is also understandable... Theres only a few of us that have been fairly consistant in production.

The team really needs a big unit dedicated folder... a nice sr-2 dual hex core xeons ........ muhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom