Tech-Forums Folding@home next folding team takedown challenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Well as I have been watching extreme OC for the past 6 months or so and you all we have made some good progress.
Some of us stopped temporarily others for good or so I thought until this contest was brought into play.
I have been looking at our other folding@home team competitors and they've been there for quite awhile!
If you look at this screen shot by january 24th at 9am or sooner we can snatch them down a rank and go up if we can... :D

Speaking of which, I have something that might even the score greatly for the team if it will show up tomorrow afternoon if DHL doesn't screw up the delivery time after waiting 5 days.
But yeah I just wanted you guys to clearly see that if you don't pay much mind to see what teams we're about to kill, you know they are looking at us closely. ;)

techforumsnexttakedowns.png

Plus i bet once the Folding Contest is over a lot more people will drop off. Then once summer hits even more will drop off cause of the heat.

I'm not in the contest, but I stated folding again for the team... once I get a new GPU for this other build I have, I'll take 2 for the team! :p

16K-18K is the most I can get with my GTX 260+ and an i5 750. I'd like to get another 260 so I could get another 6K PPD.

Plus i bet once the Folding Contest is over a lot more people will drop off. Then once summer hits even more will drop off cause of the heat.

Mak like you said or I said we'll are all trying to chip in to help this folding team stay afloat and keep it's number one goal in mind.
Even though I will be folding straight through all year long I am not going to put my hexa-core through early-late summer time heat and let it try to fold and have $600 bill at the end of the month my mother wants me to pay it off again or risk being kicked out.
I'll be folding between 6pm to 6am at the most because thats when things are cooled off and the eletricity isn't so jacked up.

Also this is whats coming by thursday with a 1gb more of DDR3 1066 kingston ram.
Newegg.com - Galaxy 43GGS8HX3SPZ GeForce GT 430 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom