Stupid mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

naerskine

In Runtime
So the last few days my numbers have been well below my average. I figured i was just getting less WU or bigger WU or something. Both cards have been working 24 hours a day w/o probs for a week now. I figure with two 260/216s i should be over 10k ppd. Well it dosent help when im contributing with one of my cards to the Anonymous team/name. stupid stupid stupid. fixed now, hope it helps bring our teams ppd back up a bit.

Also as a side not I have hooked up a cool little cooling rig for my CPU and GPU. I have a dryer exhaust (2ft) tube in a rectangle piece of styrofome stuck in the window. the tube goes to the side of my tower where a fan ducts the air to the GPU and CPU heat sinks. The air outside is 10-20 F My GPUs are folding 24hr a day at 20-25 C. Pretty dang good me thinks.

Watch out for condensation with that vent idea.

I did the same thing a couple years back thinking it would work but nope,Dang case started getting a bit foggy so i abandend the idea :eek:

It only takes one little drop of water to **** the system up.

yeah, thankfully I live in an area with almost no humidity. I will keep an eye on it though. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom