Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press_Corpse

In Runtime
hey guys,

Just started folding probably about a week ago. I keep my computer on most of the time and i figured, why not do something with a cause? I'm under the same name as my forum name and only have a couple hundred points and i think only 1 WU. Looking forward to upgrading my system soon so i can push out more points and help out more. Just stopping by to say hello. :)

Chris

Welcome to our home.. Don't forget, as a FaH team you get to have the extra sig stuff.

sigimage.php

img]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=Press_Corpse&t=12864/[/img]

Thanks guys, I know about the sig's.. But don't really know which to choose or how to customize them to my own stats. I'm sure those answers are in the FAQ up top. Time to go searching.

And for those who are wondering, as of now I am on a P4 northwood @3.6GHz, Asus p4p800E-Deluxe MB, 1GB of ram, an ati 9700pro, PCP&C 750W PSU, a brand new 640GB WD Caviar black HD.... soon to be upgrading, I hope.:laughing:

The stats automatically update on the sigs, and they have codes for the custom colors and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom