Soulphire, it's time for you to come back now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Thats right, soul train! your the next contestant on the Folding Price is Right!
If you look at the place and the team we need you again temporarilt even if it is off and on.
Lets face it, you missed us at the race track last christmas, you missed a 3 man folding war between me and mguire and abstract.
Paton keeps climbing the charts, and you have more new challengers within the next 5 or 6 months!
When you took time off, you didn't know this, but I took over the island and tried to motvate them.

Seeing as how my phenom ii does not like to overheat right now, Mike ask you to step in drivers cockpit again and create chaos on the charts, until I come back for my keys... :devil:

Bringeth your new cpu or GTX cards once more, I am eager to see you perform against paton.
If you can't I understand, but I thought I might ask nicely and see what happens... ;)

I shoulda held off 2 months instead..... But meh great deal on the 950 and noctua...

Haven't done one on my 950, but it would run me about 11000ppd on it. I get that on the of 921ptrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom