So, how often do the points not post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naerskine

In Runtime
The Points for F@H have not posted the entire day? I'm not the only one seeing this right? I looked all over other forums but nobody has said anything. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I want my points!

edit: Hmm, well now a few have posted. but they are about 9 WU's behind....

Well the reason I asked is since 0001 this morning I have completed 14 WU's by looking through my logfiles. As of about 1700 this afternoon only 2 had posted. I looked at other peoples sigs and saw that their stuff was not posting either. Seeing as this has been around for a long time I figure it would update in more realtime. I guess not though, I just need more patience.

Be patient, as you can see there was a big update just done.

Even if the servers dont update on time, the work is still getting sent and will show up eventually.

Be patient, as you can see there was a big update just done.

Even if the servers dont update on time, the work is still getting sent and will show up eventually.
I'm still green behind the ears with folding. I'm all about instant gratification ya know. Thats what the Y generation is all about right?!

I was also looking at the team rankings. Tech-Forums is looking good at moving up a few if not tens of ranks over the next qtr or two. Im about to add my second 260 Wed or Thur. I also have picked up two 8800 gt cards locally for extreme cheapness. I want to have those up by the end of the month, just waiting to find two cheap cpus locally. If not then its another virtual trip to the egg! I want to see Tech-forums daily average over 120K! that will be nice

naerskine please dont double post.

In regards to your question on dual gpu folding, all you need is a board with two pci-e slots, sli/crossfire is not needed.

You can also use a single core cpu, since the latest drivers drop cpu usage to almost 0%.

The client setup isnt easy, however.

You need to make two shortcuts and change machine id's for it to work.

Dang, nice. I'm only pulling 766.50ppd between my laptop and desktop, lol...though it's better than it was before; combined was around the 500s. This new core_a0 I'm using seems to more than double my effective PPD on my desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom