Slowing down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys cant get some window units??

I could but my window is large and in front of the house, i would have to get some plywood to fill in the gap and it wouldint look very good.

Have a window unit upstairs but it can't handle the entire house, the basement windows are too small for anything significant. I have an old psu wired to run a couple spare 120s to suck in cold air at night but nothing more than that...besides, the argument: "Wife, I need A/C to cool my folding rig" Does NOT go over well at all.

Hey Josh did you host DotA?

Tons of DotA, about 80% of the four days was dota, the rest was some CSS and moomoo, we had issues getting L4D to work on the network, plus the 8 person cap nerfed that idea as we were usually 9 people. You much of a dota guy?

besides, the argument: "Wife, I need A/C to cool my folding rig" Does NOT go over well at all.

Thank you for bringing a chuckle to me. That rings out so true. I can so see it myself if i had said it. :laughing:

Lol, yeah, funny because oh so true....then I'm sure you can imagine her reaction to the old psu and 2 120mm fans mounted on some scrap acrylic sheeting taped to the basement window with bright green painters tape :D we've had a couple of good chats about that one so far.

My wife wouldnt be so upset about that one. She would just shake her head and call me a uber geek. But the AC just for my PC room to cool my PC to fold. Yeah that one would be a convo for the ages.

Tons of DotA, about 80% of the four days was dota, the rest was some CSS and moomoo, we had issues getting L4D to work on the network, plus the 8 person cap nerfed that idea as we were usually 9 people. You much of a dota guy?

Oh yeah for sure. I've played so much DotA I don't know what to do :laughing:. Getting more and more into Heroes of Newerth though. It's an absolutely amazing remake. Almost identical but improved all around.

Should have invited me! I live 10 mins away! tsk tsk :p

lol....yeah ive been looking at places with 2 bedrooms for when i come back so i can dedicate one room to folding.

Wow....thats kinda sad. You guys worrying about buying an ac to keep the rigs cool, im considering getting a 2 bedroom townhouse to make a folding room.

Haha... well, until you get to Atlas folders level.... youre only smokin pot.,....

I'm doing 20k, and my comps, in my living room, don't add more than 2 degrees to my place... And I do live alone.

I'm doing 20k, and my comps, in my living room, don't add more than 2 degrees to my place... And I do live alone.

lol. key word: "I do live alone", the roommate can have a real damper on the folding plans :p

Oh yeah for sure. I've played so much DotA I don't know what to do :laughing:. Getting more and more into Heroes of Newerth though. It's an absolutely amazing remake. Almost identical but improved all around.

Should have invited me! I live 10 mins away! tsk tsk :p

Sounds like I don't want to invite you! We're all part time dota players, essentially just for the lan party. We had one guy up this year who played regularly and he gave us a good whooping. Maybe next year then, we'd like to get up to around 12 people max and cap it there...my house can't manage more than that. I'll pm you with some dota questions, i haven't started with HofN yet, i have a beta key but haven't fired it up.

My wife wouldnt be so upset about that one. She would just shake her head and call me a uber geek. But the AC just for my PC room to cool my PC to fold. Yeah that one would be a convo for the ages.

Very very true...she gives me the head shake and eye roll a lot: "I can't believe I married the king of the geeks...I was the hot popular girl in high school, how did this happen?"

lol....yeah ive been looking at places with 2 bedrooms for when i come back so i can dedicate one room to folding.

If I tried to pull that off: DIVORCE, lol.

lol...maybe that is a bit over the top.

But i like this folding deal, i would have way more points and ppd if i lived alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom