Slowing down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you people bragging. :p

I dont have the connector to split a molex to the 6-pin. If i did i would already be running it. I think that my 550W PSU can handle it, it is jsut that it doesnt have enough connectors and i dont have the splitter.

Bragging just gets me jealous. Still running this old Dell Dimension 8400 that cant even do 64 Bit. Makes life so much fun when i have 4Gb but can only use 3GB cause of the limitations. Gotta love not having money to do anything...:p

Answered by Baez via PM. Thanks mate. Appreciate the parts. Cool a 8800GTS coming to my system soon!

I haven't been folding because it gets to hot in my bedroom and I can't sleep with it so hot, another reason is I'm using windows 7 and the last time I tried to get F@H running it wouldn't work (it may work fine now but I'm to lazy to find out) and I haven't been able to get riva tuner working with the new nvidia drivers.

Just wonder if you guys are scaling back for the summer, or other issiues...

Yeah, been shut down most of the past few weeks, heat is an issue without AC as well as hosting a 4 day LAN party for 10 guys (totally awesome time!!!) and now basement demos/renos which will last atleast another week. Don't want drywall dust being sucked into the systems so real soon the last of my clients will be off for another week or two.

You guys cant get some window units??

I could but my window is large and in front of the house, i would have to get some plywood to fill in the gap and it wouldint look very good.

You guys cant get some window units??

I could but my window is large and in front of the house, i would have to get some plywood to fill in the gap and it wouldint look very good.

I have side opening windows. Not top opening. So it wouldnt work for me. I would have half a window open to the elements. Would basically be cooling the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom