Is it really worth it with an ATI card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I'm going for this. What you dont understand is my seemingly bad history with F@H. It allways goes wrong. wish me luck ! :p

edit: Whats the website ?

Haha thanks. I downloaded the GPU2 client, that's the correct one right ?

How do i find out how many points ive got etc ? also, is it possible for me to run under the same username and team on different systems at the same time ? I've set my team up for TF (obviously) and under the username KmanOreo

I personally think my other machine my laptop (Acer Aspire One) will do well with it's Intel Atom :rolleyes:

Yes, GPU2 is the correct one.

You can look how many points you have at tons of places. I personally use Kakao Stats.

No, you can't run under multiple teams.

You can do that too...doesnt make much sense though.

But yeah oreo now you need to install fahmon to monitor progress and learn how to read the logfile.

I can't find KmanOreo on there > Kakao Stats - Team Members - Tech-Forums any reason why ?

And ok i'll go get fahmon

edit:

ricanflow i downloaded fahmon. the instructions to add a client are

1. Right click in the clients list area, and select Add new client
2. Enter the name for the new client, this is just a nickname used in the client list
3. Browse for the client folder (the folder containing FAHlog.txt and unitinfo.txt etc.) or manually type in a path

I browsed to my C:\Program Files (x86)\Folding@home\ folder, and there was no FAHlog.txt or unitinfo.txt in there so then i went in the next subfolder and still could not find them 2 files, i can't find them anywhere. searched my whole C Drive, nowhere. As a result fahmon just says N/A if i add a client from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Folding@home\ folder.

Any ideas ?

edit2:

nevermind the search didn't find it, i coincidentally found it in C:\Users\Max\AppData\Roaming\ when searching for another file :)

All is good now, thanks. So what PPD should i be expecting to get ? WTF i changed cpu settings and it exited that work unit and started a new one even though there was just 15mins left :mad: now fahmon seems confused and has gone yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom