Quick F@H question

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.wired

Equator Gringo
I am at work more than I am at home (ahh the life we live, ain't in grand?). I want to start folding on both the PC at work and the one at home with tech forums team. Does that mean two seperate accounts? I don't leave my computer at home on while I am at work... is there a way to have one account for 2 clients/computers so I can fold almost 20hrs a day or should I just fold on the machine I have powered on for the most time? The computer at work is nothing near special as far as hardware if that matters.

Sounds good, I will start tonight thanks guys.

Edit: I am sure that Stanford doesn't mind much that F@H has become more of a competition than groups of people contributing to a good cause. Bundling with game cracks is crossing the line...wow.

One more question- If I am folding at my work place, can I set it to use up only a certain amount of bandwidth? Can't have our VOIP systems going out because I took all the bandwidth again :p

They make a million pts a day that way.. FaH stripped them of over 100 million pts.
GOOD..weed the losers out..

You can set it so it's at the lowest priority possible, so your computer is still full functional. That's what I do on mine, I can still use the computers, it just kills my PPD.

One more question- If I am folding at my work place, can I set it to use up only a certain amount of bandwidth? Can't have our VOIP systems going out because I took all the bandwidth again :p

It only use bandwidth to up/down load work units. So, it could be only once or twice a day, or my best would be 15 times..... yhA Juicey 353 gpu units.

the up/down of the wu would not really effect your internet. they are small.

yhA Juicey 353 gpu units.

are those wu's even sent out still? i have only been getting 420's, 7??'s, and 1680's. mostly 1680's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom