Problem with x64 Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naerskine

In Runtime
I have recently developed a problem with GPU folding on 64bit vista. About every 10-15 hours my card will stop and I get the "EUE limit exceded error pausing for 24 hours." I have re loaded the drivers for the card, and even switched cards to ensure it was not the cards fault. This only happens on my 64bit vista rig too, XP rig is chugging right along. Any ideas?

Thanks

Well, this is on going for about 6 days now. My quick fix is to delete the contents of the work folder, and also the queue.dat files... This will allow it to run another 10 hours or so with out problem. Simply start/stoping normally does not fix this. It's not to terribly a problem, just when it stops 10 mins after i go to sleep, or am at work. I have tried new drivers (and older) drivers, all seem to have the same problem. My next step is a fresh install of the program. thanks for the ideas

Card and CPU are both at stock speeds. Card stays between 48-50c while folding.

The error I get is EUE limit exceded.

My card has been running without problem for about 2 weeks now and then over the past 48 hours i've had about a half dozen of those errors, all with wu 5751. Had to dump my oc and go back to stock speeds to get through them. Kept hanging between 1-5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom