Patton could you help Plaese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I've got an older system here which I fold on, but its "Still Attempting to send Results"" after +7 Days. If I upload the Log Files could you have a look please. I'll have a look my self with the small amount of knowelege I have and see if I can do anything but its all ways nice to know someones on hand who knows what they are doing. F@H is now only regestering 3 Michines instead of 4.

The biggest thing to do is ensure you can access the web, AND the server address you're tryng to get to.

I'm not good at networking, so I'm no help... My fix is a reboot... and it usually goes through.

The Server 171.67.108.26 is showing as in "Status - Standby" "Connect - Not Accepting" And the report was generated on Saturday 12th, 05.12 today. Should I expect them to be fixing the Problem. and that it will accept the Results soon.

Thanks for that KSoD, I've registerd a new Account, and Posted but will take a Mod to Verify the Post first. So should hopefully have something back soon.

Thanks for that KSoD, I've registerd a new Account, and Posted but will take a Mod to Verify the Post first. So should hopefully have something back soon.

Hmm, it sounds like your having a machine ID crisis.
Check inside smp F@H and make sure the ID's are all not the same, if it is, nothing will upload correctly causing los points.
If your using quadcores to fold, just set it up like I said before and give each client its id number.
Tell it to upload automatically and you should be golden, I think normal bigadvantage workloads will do you fine.
If anything you should be clocking in about 4000ppd on each machine.

Time will tell when I check your stats on sunday afternoon.

At the Minute I'm folding on one Laptop and one Desktop, and one Desktop I'm haveing to wait untill the WU expires to recive a new one. as its "Attemping to send results." The other laptop is out of Action for the time being as the laptop cooler broke, I have a Q660 here but need a Monitor for it, and the Desktop I've pulled to bits is regesterd under Soud1200. The Deadline Date for the WU is June 25th. Gutted.

I've tried to Swich the Michine ID to 2, under Configure thus Advanced Michine ID. I've went threw 1 - 16 and its Still "Attempting to send Results." Do I have to Wait untill the f@h Application tries to send the DATA back off to the Collection Server 171.67.108.26. Do you know when it will Start a new WU. I think this one must be done.

I tried to change the Name from Soud1200 to Spud1200 on the System I've put aside for the time being, and I think at the time you seid it wasnt possible. It was locked in forever. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom