New SMP2 negates using VMware

Status
Not open for further replies.
that pretty impressive, with just the 5870 and the smp now running says im getting 8.1k....im a little confused with what you said earlier though, is just having the one smp running best?...so with another smp on my folding rig, a gtx 260c216 and 9600gt i should be back into pretty good shape....thinking about eventually adding an 8800gt to my folding rig...cause i have a single pcie slot left,,,would have to be a single slot card, other wise i would grab a 250 or something...

EditL forgot to mention, that is with out bonus as well. i need to get that other client again.

Yes, remember you need the passkey.

FaHs official stance is 1 core per physical core. You have 4 cores and smp has 4 cores (exes) so offically you're at there max. You'll get abit more points, but as the 1 unit goes a bit slower, it "slows down science"

You'll see that with the 1smp you'll fly through the unit, and really not need the hassel of multiple clients.

hfm.net
http://code.google.com/p/hfm-net/

so only one client i guess...yeah i got the other monitor program...except it says the same ppd, i dont think it is calculating the bonus points.

I assume that this 'FahCore_a1.exe' in my log means it is the a1? lol...yeah didn't get an a3 i guess...hmm, how often will i get them.

yup thats an a1

neither of my smp's have gotten them either... so i dunno... maybe since the new a3's were just released their arent that many of them

^btw, meant to ask you, what are u running right now for folding? must be something more then whats in ur sig, because that would not add up to what ur getting...i dont think, maybe i made a mistake.

i7 is around 8.5k
4890 is like 3k
9800gt is like 5k
q6600 is like 3.5k

i also have 2 8800gt's arriving on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom