The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After putting the cooler on, temps went way down.

One card runs hotter than the other, but later on down the line ill pull both coolers off and dust them out with compressed air and ill reapply some mx2 thermal...that should give me 58C temps on both cards.

Oh BOTHER........

Still can't get my Asus 650i running, so I toss'd the 8600gts ssc into my main rig.

I'm now getting an extra 16-1700ppd. Its a little sad to see so low, but I guess i'll not cry too much. Card was only 29.99 after a $40mir. Oddly it's ack up to 140 now.

Too a little to get the 2 gpus running, but then ran into my cpu stealing the core. BUT d/l a small app that allowed my to set the core priorties, cpu was all 4, gpus were 2 and 3, and now got 25% cpu for all 3.

Krazy.. Where's your folding??

i'm backing again folding with my gtx260... hi everyone :p
fahmon doesnt seem to wanna work this time around though.. its been stuck saying its 75% complete for 6 hours... lol

and i think someone turned of F@H at my house... i dont' seem to be getting anymore points for the day...

Bah...

Vista doesnt like me. Just got it installed. Put F@H GPU on there. Only getting 124 PPD. WTF!!!

Could it be due to the 4611 Project line or is it just me?

Using the 178.13 drivers.

Man you're in the same boat eh Mak?

I haven't had any problems with the new drivers or the 4611 projects. Still running around 4000PPD.

Maybe try rolling back the drivers for these projects and go back once they're done.

Cant roll back. Fresh install. These are the only drivers that were installed.

Oops forgot about that :). The 4611's are small sized so maybe try changing your config options to attempt big WU's for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom