The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks.

I know, i just want to try it. If it does not, i will stop using it. But im not going to be able to use it untill i finish this wu anyway, and that will be another day. I will prob have my modem tomorrow, if not the next day, so i may not even have to try the smp on my laptop.

lol, my points are so low, that with every wu i finish, i go up like 10 places, in the last 7 days, i have went up 22 spaces, now that's funny.

Have you been gaming??

Look at my sig...all the sigs update the same time.

gaming on a dell.. LOL.. no one touches that computer... unless my retard roomate used it and shut it down... like he always does my playstation 3 after i always tell him NOT TO... he's a moron.. and if he keeps it up i'm putting a password on everything...

my dell is only on to fold.. and nothing else... no internet browsing.. no nothing.. i'll turn it on every now and then to see if it froze or something.. but thats it

gaming on a dell.. LOL.. no one touches that computer... unless my retard roomate used it and shut it down... like he always does my playstation 3 after i always tell him NOT TO... he's a moron.. and if he keeps it up i'm putting a password on everything...

my dell is only on to fold.. and nothing else... no internet browsing.. no nothing.. i'll turn it on every now and then to see if it froze or something.. but thats it

You could still game on it dude.

But yeah, if the roomie is such a problem, kick him out. Im pretty sure the system is off because you got twice as much points the other day.

ya, its not a bad computer... but i don't wanna take from folding :p

and the only game i feel like playing is crysis...

the online capabilities of that dell are just plain terrible... so i can't play cs:s, tf2 or anything like that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom