The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ste you run 3.7 ghz on your cooler??? what kinda temps are going on in your house!

Well right now I am all stock, so its kinda moot point, but, all my information is listed in the Intel overclock thread.
Processor is Lapped
Heatsink is Lapped
MX-2 Thermal Paste used
I have six case fans
I have a tornado On my North bridge
and I have my window opened in the dead of winter, there is no heat going into my room, the Vent is closed.

My idle @ stock speeds is 29C, my load at Stock is 39C.

very nice.. i definitely need to buy me a new case.. the thermtaltake armor is an absolute nightmare... i've been looking at the stackers and cosmos, and 1 specific tagan case which is similar to a silverstone case...

tagan aplus black pearl

11-294-001-10.jpg

its a beauty, and for only 249

Newegg.com - Tagan Aplus Black Pearl Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

i want that case because of its bottom mount psu and detachable hdd racks

i could put in nicely sized radiator into that there and run a nice loop... also w/ the window you wouldnt see any wires, i've been wanting that case forever!!! but the mozart is another choice of mine

The Mozart has removable HDD rack. The PSU goes on the opposite side of the divider, so you do not even see it on the MB side, hence wire management and no need to worry about heat from the PSU even getting to the MB. You can also run 2-240mm radiators in the Mozart and it does have the holes already for external wc also. Airflow is great in this thing since it is only 14" deep.

hrmmm can you take some pics of your mozart sometime soon, everything you said sounds awesome! hahah, i don't mind how deep it is, if it gets the job done.. who cares about its dimensions

hrmmm can you take some pics of your mozart sometime soon, everything you said sounds awesome! hahah, i don't mind how deep it is, if it gets the job done.. who cares about its dimensions

Click the link below my sig for pics. Still need to do some wire management, but its getting there.

oh dang, that case is nuts, are those optional case fans??? cuz i'd hate to have to blow 80 dollars on fans... hahaha but i'd do it just to grab some ultrahigh cfm fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom