The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, any ideas about Win XP 64bit support for SMP?

And how many clients are you running, almost at 2k PPD... CRAZINESS!!!

Never did get SMP to work right on my rig. Have they came out with a new version since then? I wonder if it would work...

Yeah, any ideas about Win XP 64bit support for SMP?

And how many clients are you running, almost at 2k PPD... CRAZINESS!!!
I do not think it is supported. You will have to check on the SMP Forums though.
Folding Forum :: Index
Three, 1 SMP and 2 regular.

Never did get SMP to work right on my rig. Have they came out with a new version since then? I wonder if it would work...
5.91 Beta is the newest.. I think thats the one you tried...

YAY!! Thats 2 WU's completed today!! Hooray!! I am officially back on the (active) Team!!

Thats great news!

Still waiting on the secret's of your success man..... :D

Also.... if you are running a GPU & CPU client at the same time (dual core CPU needed), I have the GPU Machine ID set to 1, and the CPU machine ID set to 2..... is this correct? I ran the CPU client literally as I was walking out the door this morning for work, and am eager to see if it made any progress at all during the day.

OH!!!! And CONGRATS to all you guys... we have moved up about 230 spots in the team rank since I last folded... (Mayish).... I THINK we were about 630 or so at that point.!!! Keep up the good work!!

Found what I needed.... I will have to try & play with it again....
Folding@home SMP FAQ

What operating systems will be supported?

We support three operating systems: Windows, Mac OSX/Intel, and 64-bit Linux. We are working to port to 32-bit Linux and hope to have that ready to beta test soon. The Windows version of the client has recently been released and runs under both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.

ZOMG.... I believe you to..... Do you have 2 of them going though????? Cause you are at about 2k PPD, and only 2 active clients.....

Date of last work unit 2007-12-07 06:23:17
Total score 58511
Overall rank (if points are combined) 39580 of 864884
Active processors (within 50 days) 2
Active processors (within 7 days) 2

No, just one. But sometimes because of how the stats are updated, sometimes I finish A Work unit right at 12AM, and another finishes around 15 hours later within the same 24 hour period. Thats why I sometimes turn in two SMP Work units in one day.

Since I am only at 2.95 GHz Currently, the Average WU for my Q6600 takes about 15.883 hours..
I have three clients running. Regular one on my labtop, a 1.8 Ghz P4 and the SMP console on my Q6600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom