The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Trotter on passing me up.... Just wait till I get my gaming rig back up and running (if that EVER happens).... lol. But then, I suppose if I left it folding all day, they would shut off my electricity, cause I couldn't afford that bill. :( being poor sucks.

Not sure, but you should enter them anyway, because they're needed. I would use the same username and pass, for your Windows logon, because it works easier that way. From my experiences.

Not sure, but you should enter them anyway, because they're needed. I would use the same username and pass, for your Windows logon, because it works easier that way. From my experiences.

Is there a way to find out my id and pw?
I don't even enter a password when i start my computer. I just hit enter.

edit: was able to change my pw running cmd.

edit2: I have SMP Client running. It is now at 5 percent. Roughly 13-15 minutes for each %.
I have a few questions. First is how do i upload a finished Work Unit on the f@h stats page?

Second is how do i know how long it takes to finish a WU? I'm looking at the log and i don't see it anywhere's, and how do i find out how big a certain WU is? I disabled the 5mb or over option.

Appreciate the help

At that rate, you would finish a WU in about 24 hours. So one WU per day.

When you finish a WU, you don't need to upload it. It already does it automatically. Just leave it running, and you don't have to worry about it.

Just to let you guys know.. If anyone notices my folding going down.. That my computer will be shut off for 2-3 weeks, as my parents are going on a trip and I am not able to monitor it myself... Oh well.. Congrats on the 200K b1gapl... I hardly have time to check the stats anymore.. or even the forums.. lol.

It has been well over a week now and my gaming computer won't upload the results. I have 3 completed WU's "in queue" I am using the 5.04 client right now, It says it cannot connect to server bla bla bla.

But the client can download new WU's just fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom