The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it has just gone down to 6days 1hour I was having a heart attack when I saw that first quote.

Does SMP currently give the most points?

It seems the console/graphical clients give 8-10 times less than what SMP offers. Do graphic cards earn more than SMP? Or is there just a bonus in SMP for some reason.

SMP gives the most points...

Thanks guys... Now all I have to do is get around to updating my sig lol..

SMP gives the most points...

Thanks guys... Now all I have to do is get around to updating my sig lol..

Lol just add 1 more 0 to the 10K and you will be set :D

-- As of now, I'm running one SMP (Machine ID 1) and a console version (Machine ID 2) on the Dual Core Processor. Every little bit helps, right??

You're running both SMP and console at the same time? It would be better to run the SMP off alone, because it takes advantage of both cores.

I've been doing that since I started with SMP about a month ago, but I figured having 2 might add more points. I see your point too. I'll probably stop the console after the WU is done.

wow...good job dashogun....What are you folding with? Like how many, and what clients, are you running?

My e6750 gets around 1.5-1.75 SMPs done per day.

And I have two P4s and a laptop running regular client so those points aren't much worth. Testing a P4 for SMP right now but it seems that it'll take a wee over 4 days (not sure whats the SMP deadline).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom