The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that either this thread or the entire Rules forum is set for moderation.

OK, what gives? I'm finishing a WU close to every day on one of the five machines I have constantly folding, yet I'm only getting about 200 points for each of them. I thought you got 110*number of days it took to complete one on a machine?

Or is that overall?

OK, what gives? I'm finishing a WU close to every day on one of the five machines I have constantly folding, yet I'm only getting about 200 points for each of them. I thought you got 110*number of days it took to complete one on a machine?

Or is that overall?

I think each WU has it's own individual number of points. If any of those machines are dual core, you should run the SMP client on them, get way more points.

I don't get why this would cause a freeze... I'm pretty sure it's just a bug in the beta program.

What would cause a freeze?

Its very likely as you said that it is just because its BETA, but I once Had the same problem you two are describing. All I did was up the Vcore one notch each time it happened, it stoped happening after upping the Vcore a couple times.. (maybe two or three time, now 1.5125V @ 3.303 GHz)

Mine never freezes. I just have the VCore on auto. Some WU's get the same number of points, too. Like I kept getting 1,523 for a few days. But on good ones, I get 1,760.

wow...I'm pretty ****ed...I just completed an SMP WU, last night, and it didn't count or show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom