Need help setting up F@H - I want to start contributing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
I really have no idea how to set this up. I got the GPU client and put it the tech-forums team number and stuff but it just says there is an F@H core downloading error. I let the program through windows firewall and I can't figure out how to let programs through ESET NOD32, maybe that is the problem?

I had that problem previously.. so I just uninstalled it and said forget it

recently I saw the fold for stephanie post else where so I installed client again and it worked just fine

maybe reinstalling it would help?

I was having problems downloading cores earlier, took half the day for it to finally work...it's probably not the install, it's just probably the servers. They are in the middle of a big update.

Is there some sort of installation guide I can look at to make sure I did everything right?

Thats what i figured. I went to the folding forums and someone suggested i get this coredownloader utility to manually download the cores but it doesn't seem to be working either :/

For the gpu client, you just d/l and run..

Which client? the console tray one?
The actual exe needing to be allowed would be fahcore_11.exe.

Not the fah one the install drops. Try disabling nod then run it to see if that is the issue.

I'm still thinking it was the servers that were clogged up...have you been able to download a core yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom