Inactive users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Is there any way to clean up the list for inactive users for the folding team?

We have 263 members on the team and only 32 of us are still actively folding,There is 2 pages of people that ran folding maybe once or twice than gave up on it.

It would also look better when we are climbing the ladder and it shows that theres only a few of us and we're kicking some *** :p

Well we can't take everyone off since they still have contributed at some point but making the cutoff at 1000 points to be recognized wouldn't be a bad idea.

I know that i am on that list of inactive users now only because i am strictly in Windows 7 and there is a lot of issues running F@H GPU on here as the latest drivers are now a WDDM 1.1 set which dont work with CUDA. At least not from what i have seen. I have tried to startup the client several times and each time i do it does nothing.

Last time i got progress out of the client was under 1K PPD on a 511 WU. It took almost 5 minutes to complete a single %. So i have stopped folding for now cause of this.

If i get my new rig up and going (Should have the parts here sometime in the next few months hopefully) I will be dual booting or multibooting with XP X64 and Vista 64. So i should be able to get something done then. If i dont stay with Win7 full time like i plan to.

Hopefully the issues with the drivers will be sorted soon and i can get back to folding full time.

i think i am on that inactive list, sorry :(

tried it once and gave up cause my pentium d sucked at it. but once i get the internet back on my pc i will start folding.

I know that i am on that list of inactive users now only because i am strictly in Windows 7 and there is a lot of issues running F@H GPU on here as the latest drivers are now a WDDM 1.1 set which dont work with CUDA. At least not from what i have seen. I have tried to startup the client several times and each time i do it does nothing.

Last time i got progress out of the client was under 1K PPD on a 511 WU. It took almost 5 minutes to complete a single %. So i have stopped folding for now cause of this.

If i get my new rig up and going (Should have the parts here sometime in the next few months hopefully) I will be dual booting or multibooting with XP X64 and Vista 64. So i should be able to get something done then. If i dont stay with Win7 full time like i plan to.

Hopefully the issues with the drivers will be sorted soon and i can get back to folding full time.

GPU works fine in 7 for me mate. Using the 181.22 drivers; they work fine for me.

GPU works fine in 7 for me mate. Using the 181.22 drivers; they work fine for me.

The 181.22 Drivers were what i had installed that one night when i installed it when i was chatting with you. I have the latest drivers from WU now.

I'm on that list... tried it for a day and was screwing my machine up too much... you can remove me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom