I'm heading up that List Baby, and I'm go'ing as Far as I can..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
With 9 Users Actively F@H for TF, being possition 10 with 61341 PPD and a WU of 126, its only a Matter of Time that the Folding users WILL over take users that are not Folding anymore. Give me a little bit of time and Ill be up their in the Top Ten. AND, hopefully I'll be getting a New System to add to the SOHO Network.

Mind you I think I'm away off with only 61.341 PPD, BUT being Position 78 Top 100, out of 340+, Will do me..

:thumbsup:

Yup, you can motor along pretty good once you get things setup

I've just bought a second hand custom built Q6600, with a 8800GT, and 2GB of 6200DDR2 Memory. At the Min, I'm bysy doing updates for the System as I've Reinstalled after a Format Patton. So I'll run the Beta Client of the SMP F@H Application.

By any chance can you Predict based on the Q6600 Quad Core and a 8800GT, what the PPD will be? Even a Guestimate. Also scored for a 24Inch 50.000 - 1 Ratio Monitor Samsung Brand for £60.

Also think I'll restart the Laptop, Duel Core. & Install the SMP Client for it. So in total that will be 6 individual systems I'll be running with two for the SMP Client and 4 with Single Cores.

:big_grin:

Yup, until last month i had that setup.

The 8800gt will make 5k pts. Overclock JUST the shaders on it, with a mild bump of the memory and core.

My q6600 was overclocked to 2.8Ghzish and made 3000.
That system should make between 6-9k ppd

Patton can you tell me or anyone who Folds for TF, how to get the SMP Client averageing the 3000 PPD on the Q6600 as I'm only returing 500 - 650 Points with the HFM.NET Ver. 0.9.0 Build 548, I'm not usre if the Client, is running SMP as I've not put the -smp Command in to the setup at any Stage. The f@h Client in running within a Console and is all ready 5% Compleat after less than 40 Minutes!

You using v7?

How much cpu are you using? is its not 100% you are not using smp. You also should use the time per frame, aka tpf. Then use the points calculator link in hfm. Also make sure the "use bonus points" is ticked.

Btw using 40min for 5% I get a total of 2600ppd off it. I'm assuming you are stock speed, so that would be whats expected.

When we get into our new place depending on how well the AC works I might start folding again too.

For me running 5 Michines at the Minute Mguire, it cost alot on the Electric, but a think its worth it since I dont like the Michines turned off. If I need to do something, I can just go straight on one and do what I have to. Booted 24\7. :) .

At the Minute Im Running Ver.6.34 With the HFM.NET, 0.9.0, and the CPU Ussage is less than 28%. When I set the the version up, I told the F@H Application to request Work units automatically so how would I go about shutting down the Client. It must be running at Stock Speeds.

For me running 5 Michines at the Minute Mguire, it cost alot on the Electric, but a think its worth it since I dont like the Michines turned off. If I need to do something, I can just go straight on one and do what I have to. Booted 24\7. :) .

At the Minute Im Running Ver.6.34 With the HFM.NET, 0.9.0, and the CPU Ussage is less than 28%. When I set the the version up, I told the F@H Application to request Work units automatically so how would I go about shutting down the Client. It must be running at Stock Speeds.
I have 3 machines up 24/7, basically for the same reason. When all this hardware is pushing numbers it gets real hot in here quick and our temps are barely pushing 85f (30c) right now. Since it is looking like we might wind up in an apartment by the end of next month I need to make sure the AC is great in there before turning on the beasties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom