I only wish it was true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Points.jpg

Too bad i couldn't get these WU's all the time,Sure would help with getting up in the ranks :D

Oh yha.. my 260 will report 8200ppd on them, and my 8800gt gets 6099ppd on them bad boys.

Hows your cooling?. Also remember Foldings about shaders, which when oc'd doesn't raise temp.
I'd start upping your shaders abit more... but the max i can get with mine is 1836, or i nan.

Oh yha.. my 260 will report 8200ppd on them, and my 8800gt gets 6099ppd on them bad boys.

Hows your cooling?. Also remember Foldings about shaders, which when oc'd doesn't raise temp.
I'd start upping your shaders abit more... but the max i can get with mine is 1836, or i nan.

The cooling for my asus is real bad right now,Stupid thing hits 84* but i'm not really worried about it any more.

Going to play around with the shaders later on,I know my zotac can do around 1820 but have no idea for the asus.

Quick question, I know if you're running multiple GPUs on a system the shaders should be the same....if you OC both cards do you have to stick with the same shader OC or does it not matter at that point?

I like to clock both cards to the same speeds but thats just me.

Im sure you can run them at different speeds, if one wont get as stable as the other.

Don't think it matters too much.

My cards haven't ran into a problem yet and they have a different amount of shaders,At stock my zotac is 1600 and my asus is 1500.

Upped the cards just a while ago to 1705 (z) and 1585 (a) and they are still chugging along nicely.

Cool, was just curious as I was reading about cards with shader issues, ie. a 9800gt running with a 9800gtx+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom