I hate to do this to you all but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I had did some testing on my computer last night, to figure out what the **** has been going on for the past week.
I looked at the event logg in windows 7 ultimate, and it said in the middle of september and on after I got my mobo replaced and got that phenom ii x6 cpu.
My 320gb hdd started getting errors and has got drive errors every 3 days each work.
I rebooted my machine after chkdsk ran and it said my hdd is dying, which means game over... :(
My 500gb hdd I had just bought is still functioning I don't know whats going on with it but I'll check it at 6pm today.

My main point is can I have some time off from folding, if I had to give a estimate of when I'll start back is: november 6th, 2010 at 8am.
My 320gb is still under warranty and I hope western digital honors it if I can prove to them over the phone it is failing and have proof of receipt...

To be quite honest, I sure the heck like folding, took me almost a **** year to get 42 position because I didn't know how the advanced settings worked ;)

Anyway I got to go for now as I am cooking dinner and washing down a new hard wood floor.

Well after getting my main pc up and running again late sunday night, I started to fold again with the smp client.
I set it up just like it was before and guess nothing but b4 and 78 core workloads.
Sad thing is I am not getting those points after I completed 14 WU's within 3 days ? my mothers computer has the a3 core going on her athlon ii.
Can someone tell me how can I tell smp 6.30 client to download the fah a3 core that I need so I can get back my usual work load ?

Also My 320gb hdd came in from wdd yesterday morning, this time it's a brand new cavier blue model, tech support told me the one I sent back they have been having numerous problems with and returns.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom