I can't seem to get my...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you tried so far? Do you have the latest drivers? Your card is capable of CUDA and therefor should be able to run the GPU2 client.

What have you tried so far? Do you have the latest drivers? Your card is capable of CUDA and therefor should be able to run the GPU2 client.

I checked gpuz everything looks ok and cuda is marked, Ive done the latest drivers and all that did was lower my microsoft score, I disabled my vnc mirror drivers but it did nothing, I ran it through compatibility trouble shooter and tried a couple and nothing i reinstalled the program like 5 times... and yeah. nothin

Okay.... that still tells us not much......

Which program did you d/l?
What happens when you run the program
Did a log file get made, it'll be in the program folder.

Need some more info so we can get it running

Oh, which card is it exactly?

Okay.... that still tells us not much......

Which program did you d/l?
What happens when you run the program
Did a log file get made, it'll be in the program folder.

Need some more info so we can get it running

Oh, which card is it exactly?

Sorrry :dead:

I was trying to use the gpu2? The one trotter suggested.

No log file was made.

The card is a Galaxy/Nvidia Geforce 210 with a GT218 GPU.

When I click on the launcher I get, and I quote "At present your GPU is not supported or you need a current driver. You may wish to consider running our standard client... blah blah"

Okay..... That helps more now.

Hmm, There should not be any reason that it wouldn't work. You could try a re download of the installer, incase it was a bad d/l.

But i'm sorta at a loss why it'd not run.

Okay..... That helps more now.

Hmm, There should not be any reason that it wouldn't work. You could try a re download of the installer, incase it was a bad d/l.

But i'm sorta at a loss why it'd not run.

Ya I'm on my 3rd download and my 5th install so it's not that. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom