How to set up smp client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it out, i have to delete the old files that vmware creates to start it in a new connection, i then tried them all, and yet not is the one that works. I get to this screen. What do i do now? The user and stuff is wrong...

Unfortunately i have to go work right now...so i'll have to come back in an hour or so. Thanks for the help so far, i appreciate it.

That means your in...

It sets up a webpage, 192.168.221.128, and you config it there.

You actually do nothing on that screen, just minimize it... my vmware dserver goes into taskbar, and it'll happily crunch away.

Fahmon is easily setup with:

\\Fold-9244\c\etc\folding\1\

Just paste that in.

It might have changed if you rebooted it.

If you look at the boot screen, it'll tell you there what the ip it is using.

Mine is 192.168.1.114.

You are running, just under freds name.

Ok, i did all that, now it says my stuff. But it fahmon it says nothing for that client. It has no eta, or percentage, or ppd. Is there a problem?

Also does that screen in vwmare just sit that at a login type thing?

Sweet.

Which fahmon you using? Try setting ignore asycvrwhatchamucallit time.

Yha the login page just sits like that. Thats the page to log into so as to remove/play bwith the file. However, you can now do that via windows.

Check the vmplayer properties, and set it to minimize to taskbar. That way you just hide it away.

Also in vmware, you can just pause the vmmachine when you goit to reboot/shut down

^using 2.3.4

The only thing i can see to ignore is "Ignore asynchronous clocks"

I have it set to suspend when vmware shuts down. Is that what you mean?

Now the box beside the client in fahmon is yellow, and it says the credit is 1920 points, but it also said i downloaded it 5h ago. But still no eta, percentage (it is at 0%) or ppd. How large are the wu's that smp downloads? I was thinking that it is working ,just downloading a wu and taking a long time because of my dial up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom