How Do I Join The F@H Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewes

Solid State Member
Hello,

I wonder how I can join the Folding@Home Team here at tech forums, I have put the team number for tech-forums. I put my forums username as the name part. But here's my quick question, how many points do I have to get, and am using the correct details to join?

You should be good to go with that. If you haven't got a passkey yet it would be a good idea to do so. Check out the guide to see how to go about it.

We are pretty informal here as far as the definition of "team" goes. I haven't updated the current roster in... a while. I need to see about getting a script to do that, I guess.

You need a whooping 1 point aday...

As long as you fold with our team number youre on. We aren't very picky.

If you have to stop for heat or hardware issues you bstill caqn qualify to be a cool person.

Unolike other teams, we really aren't tha5t fanatical with team requirements... bWere more happy that you've choosen to help a decent cause, and decided to hang with us.

I'd also advise you get a passkey from Stanford to protect your points, and to qualify for and bonus pograms they have vfor quick returns.
It turns a 600pt unit into a 3000pt unit.

So whats your folding computer?

And welcome.

Oh thanks, I'll try to do my best. Also with your script, you could make some more staff to update this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom