How about.....

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
How about setting up a Competition between us for a short while. I'm not sure how its done but I read somewhere a while back it can be done so hows about it.

I'll overclock my measly 630 Palit Geforce and CPU one core out of a duel core and lets see who comes in First and Last. I would love to see what I can do in a short space of time OC'ing.

Or mabie theirs no Point since we'll probability get tanned by Patton.. :p ;) ..

Have some members come back for the Comp, and see how it goes.

Pushes down F@H client to all SpaceX machines

let's do this :cool:

I'd get fired so quick lol

Pushes down F@H client to all SpaceX machines

let's do this :cool:

I'd get fired so quick lol

Just do Seti@Home then you can claim it's work related. :p

You could make up a ticket for it even, and in the reason box just put: "SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Well i just checked the new folding at home stuff. Haven't folded in a really long time, completely new clients. Apparently i can pump out 200ish k a day, with 2 970s. Although the eta is getting longer as this runs, it started at saying 400k a day. so idk

EDIT: now its saying like 480k a day....

Might start folding a bit, just for fun

Last edited:
^yep lol. those were the days. I had some major issues running three different cards lol

We had a lot of folders active back then. Right now, apparently there is only 3. That sucks.

EDIT: what are u running paton? your work units are really high points per unit. My current gpu ones are about 30k each. Turned off cpu, as seemed kind of pointless to run it for under 10 k a day, vs, 400 k for the 970s lol

Last edited:
I'm running a SR-2 with dual xeon 5639l overclocked to ~3.0Ghz
Doing 1 large unit every day and A half.

You're right, cpus have become pointless except for supporting the gpu project. As you've seen 1 $400 gpu can run better than a $600 board and $700 worth of cpus.
Hell, 2 r9 280s are ~$500 and can destroy my $1500 setup.

Back
Top Bottom