HFM iz steelin mai internetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody will get to you soon, go back to folding, by the way I heard your laughing from up north when you saw me down south at rank 50. :p
When I am out of this house for this week I am going to set it up to bug your machine and slow down that i5 laptop! :D

Wireshark basically lets you view all traffic on your network. All you need to do is install it, choose the interface you want to capture on (e.g. your ethernet port) and hit 'capture'. You can set filters too, in case you're only looking for a certain type of traffic (e.g. pings, dhcp requests, web traffic, etc)

Wireshark basically lets you view all traffic on your network. All you need to do is install it, choose the interface you want to capture on (e.g. your ethernet port) and hit 'capture'. You can set filters too, in case you're only looking for a certain type of traffic (e.g. pings, dhcp requests, web traffic, etc)

OK understood now I'm just having a problem with realizing what it all means if i save a log of it can i get an analysis on our designated forum?

When I am out of this house for this week I am going to set it up to bug your machine and slow down that i5 laptop! :big_smile:

LOL no I need that for my digital imaging class next week.

Plus my 240 is doing the most than the i5.
It appears Quadros dont fold as well as GeForce

Well if i let it run for a minute or 2 i get about 540 lines of code lol
none of which really make sense to me. I guess it can't hurt to post ill just spoiler it so it doesnt dominate the post lol

Good idea. I might post it tomorrow but it appears I have solved the issue entirely by lowering the max bandwidth to each machine.

I just got a new router but didn't expect to have so many devices on it

I mean at anyone point it can have up to 2 xboxs, 3 iphones, 2 desktops, and 3 laptops.
I might need a bigger badder or second router.;)

It's funny that folding is what seems to have broken the camels back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom