Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat is the same issue I'm running into, normally the basement is nice and cool (CAN keeps to a decent temp most of the year) but as summer approaches it's heating up fast! I can't do the window unit as the basement windows are too small...we'll see, thinking of reversible intake/exhaust fans in the windows to try and help a bit. Don't want to have to shut down the clients but it may come to that during the heat waves as the house doesn't have AC.

No AC? Ouch!

Just reinstalled the GPU client. Hadn't gotten around to it since I went to Win7.

Yeah...need the AC about 3 months of the year, unless you're my wife who loves the heat....I sweat as soon as it peeks 24C. July and August suck, those over 30C months are killers for me, I love the north, the cold.

well...good, enjoy it. i love the sunshine and warmth. i dont like the blistering hot summer days here, but the rest of the year is just about perfect. not much on the -10F kinda stuff, no thanks.

Well, my PPD finally boosted back up, and I just hit 100k points. Woo. It's so nice to be able to actually finish SMP WUs.

Yha, running out of work, and getting them old wus really put a damper on ppd.

But, back up and chugging.

A/C less is nice, I get a little less hot than J, but not much... Also folding helps warms us in the brrrrrrrrrrr of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom