Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having some issues with the SMPs as well, and now I'm getting new weird SMPs that run slower but give me less points...lovely.

Congrats on the 3000000. I too am on low productivity but that's my machines fault.

Bah, that sucks, we need all the points we can get. I still have one more card to plug into mine, just waiting on my last 8800gts from poizen22. Should be here within a week or two depending on how long it takes the RMA process.

If I'm lucky I'll get this 1753 done within 24 hours...only getting between 1.6k and 1.7k ppd, normally on the 1760s I get 2k to 2.2k ppd...figures.

Bah, that sucks, we need all the points we can get. I still have one more card to plug into mine, just waiting on my last 8800gts from poizen22. Should be here within a week or two depending on how long it takes the RMA process.

I don't know if it is debian, my HDD or other HW but I occasionally get a problem on my dual opteron machine where the time stops. Odd but a reboot sorts it out so I'm not too bothered.

yup this sucks.

I plan on building an actual folding farm next year when i move into my own place....gonna dedicate its own room to it (more like a storage room, with some type of ventilation system for the heat) and i plan on having at least two dedicated systems apart from my own main system (with at least dual gpu's and cpu's folding in each).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom