Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i want to do something with rackmount cases, and network them together so i can run multiple system off the same mouse + keyboard.

Ive had the plan for a while, but money + space hasnt allowed for it yet. Not to mention i need to find the right balance between clients, in terms of power usage.

yeah, i want to do something with rackmount cases, and network them together so i can run multiple system off the same mouse + keyboard.

Ive had the plan for a while, but money + space hasnt allowed for it yet. Not to mention i need to find the right balance between clients, in terms of power usage.

That would be awesome rican.

What were you thinking, a ton of 9800GT's (4 per board) or more powerful cards?

This would be a while from now, so it would be whatever mid-high range card is out at a decent price (similar to the GTS 250). It would be at least two per board, like the system im running now.

I have a mini-farm right now, but it can't really be called a farm because its just a single system inside my closet, the second system in my sig. I could run a second system, i have enough spare parts laying around but heat is an issue.

An example would be two of these rackmount cases:
CC-500-CA 18.5" Short Depth Aluminum and Steel 4U RackMount Computer Case

With this studio rack:
Buy Gator Studio Rack | 2 to 6 Space Rackmount Cases | Musician's Friend

can be put off to the side in a corner and just left running and folding.

Just throw an air conditioning unit in there. :p

It sounds like a really cool idea. I wish I had the money to do that too.

i have been thinking of getting a window unit for this summer. i live in NB rican you know what it is like here in the summer. the only problem is that my room has extremely wide windows...i dont know if i can find one to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom