Folding rig sponsorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I can see right now is the shipping from Australia/UK to the US.

2 ideas... Set up regional rigs... US rig vs UK/Europe rig vs Australia/Pacific Ring rig.

or

PayPal Donations for shipping.

I do like the idea of a little international competion, but the member ratio is alittle N.A. skewed.

If the international thing doesn't work we could always have an east coast vs west cost thing for the US or North America.

If I can put up my chunky mug you can do the same, Slay. Ain't none of us purty around here. ;)

FYI. the idea of pictures is to tell a story --- "a human" in the picture is not the only way to tell the story :)

picture of the part in a box..
picture of the mail man picking it up
write a message on the part

i think the more create the pictures are... the BETTER the story

the better the story is, the more success the project will have (in terms of people coming to read it, etc)
obviously, folding only needs a rig, nothing else.

I REALLY like that idea actually, with the pitting rigs against each other. East coast vs west coast i also REALLY like. International i really DONT like at this current point in time because parts are so much cheaper in the US and its easier to manage if its US based.

And i will be happy to do the website IF i have time as im currently in my last year of school.

EDIT:

I think what we need to do is to have a good i7 chip, 1366 socket for higher spec processors, 6GB memory, a motherboard that can take at least three dual slot cards and a really nice case (which we have already found a sponsor for), and a GTX480. The rest we can add to after that and thats already a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom