Folding again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back! Im stuck hovering around spot 3 and 4 on the team list. Always good to have the extra help! Its around the 90s today here in Chicago and a humidity of like 80% at least. Rough outside. Good luck, Stay cool!

Press corpse, if you folding support why didn't you say so ? :)
If you can hold out until late july, the western hemisphere team will be back in full force slowly.
Besides that, I have quite a fewthings that will put you back at number 6 for awhile.
Paton and mak213 will have something up their sleave.
Just waiting for abstract and mguire to get readjusted again before folding again for abit.
Just remember your never alone on this team not unless your challenging another team mate! :devil:

Yha theyre all ****y over there as the bigadvc got trimed back inline with the rfest of the points. Some folks were easily hittimg 500k ppd, but now its like only 400k.

They are definitely nuts over there. If I had 10 grand to spend, I would probably put it to better things than a computer that would be used to just to fold away. If I was rich and had expendable income, that is a whole different story I suppose.

Well, we'll all figure out something towards the end of july summer time heat.
Besides that, I will dare say to grandstand against paton are folding leader and go toe to toe with him in folding for seven days.
His core i7 and nvidia versus my new quadcore Phenom II X4, GT430 combo.
As soon as I get some tuniq x4 for my artic freezer pro 7 later on, I will rattle his cage abit before he starts to scream in a slow death :D

I almost had his number with that core i3 540 3 weeks ago, but lost the advantage due to heat!

**** hound i top by a good 10k.

Most of us are summer bound. I've got my 560 in, but haven't setup gpu3 yet.

If i run my main rig, it should be around 25k. Pop my 260 in to my other and fire it up, another 10k but I'm out of bigadvc for abit.. 30k vs 13k.

Woo, now I'm folding again, again, since my BSODs have stopped after updating my SSD's firmware. Running at a max of 63C when folding at 4.7GHz :)
Will probably stick my old GTX260 in today and just leave it folding 24/7 (since I won't need to turn it off to game on like with the 560).

Edit: Okay, I'm gonna need some help here. I've installed my 260, but how I do I get it to fold etc., since my system has the 560 drivers installed. I tested to see if it would fold anyway, and ofc it didn't. This is new to me, so what next? :p
I got the F@H AIO client to autodetect the GPUs (which corrected the mistake of my putting the GPU3 client on my 260) but still no luck.

Use drivers 266.00 or 260.00, drivers 275.00 are having some issues at hand.
That is why I have not been able to fold for past 2 weeks until yestrday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom