folding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Well i almost have everything setup and going. I'm pretty sure i have the bonus counting now as well, because i did 10k before 10am lol( i did 77% of that update according toEOCers) , and my 9600gt and 260 are not even running, so i don't know how else i would have gotten that many points that fast. Hopefully stanford gets their server issues fixed soon.As for the 260, i still cant run it until i get my psu back, which could very well be another week or two....

Yha I just started getting gpu work now too, have 1 unit on my 260s done now.

Man some people ovre at ff.org were horribly upset that their hard earned money wasn't being used..... quite funny, I had suggested usikng the down timed to do some maintenance, and buddy flipped ouyt.... HI-larious!

Yha I just started getting gpu work now too, have 1 unit on my 260s done now.

Man some people ovre at ff.org were horribly upset that their hard earned money wasn't being used..... quite funny, I had suggested usikng the down timed to do some maintenance, and buddy flipped ouyt.... HI-larious!

Yeah...i see server downtime as standfords way of giving our machines a break/letting us do routine maintenance. I hate working on the machine knowing it can be folding away.

we shall see, muahahaha...lol

Not of a matter of shall...its when we will see.

lol.

Yha, there was a bug that shut down a server or two that did it in a way, the stanford nevr got reports by it to let them know it was down. Infact the other servers didnt even know, and kept spittin us to them.

Not of a matter of shall...its when we will see.

lol.

still think you are for sure going to pass me up? lol...i was even gaming on my main computer for 2 hours today...with both the gpu and smp off all that time...im just messing with ya mate.

still think you are for sure going to pass me up? lol...i was even gaming on my main computer for 2 hours today...with both the gpu and smp off all that time...im just messing with ya mate.

Depends on the workunits i get.

And i have a 6000ppd GPU turned off as well. Im not even getting the bonus for smp yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom