A few questions about setup for this new MSI SLI motherboard I will be getting thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you mean corrisive, right before summer began last year I told my mother don't turn on that main air unit until the middle of july.
She laughed a little bit and said why and tested me, ups truck hit the door with my new sears window ac unit for 89.00.
I said this is why, I am not going to boiling hot in the house and with my pc folding at the same time on high heat, and be giving you 400.00 plus dollars by june or july.
I just keep it on setting 2 on low and it turns twice a day to cool off the room whenever it peeks pass 84 degrees.

Well, even though the mobo got here on saturday evening, it was a tough little beast to install and to bootup correctly.
Finished installing the minimum programs and drivers I needed for windows 7, also patonb this mobo did not need dvi to vga connector for right now.
When I enabled hybrid sli mode in bios and assign the onboard 256mb worth of ram, it automatically picked up the geforce gt430 drivers upon installing them.
Apparently when I was hooked to the onboard it switch me right down to my main card like nothing was needed for displaying...?

End of discussion for now I think you'll be surprised of what might be cooperating with my geforce gt430:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will take a picture of my desk setup later on 4pm, I have to go for now and take care of some problems on the phone and leave the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom