Fahmon reporting bad ppd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm i'm not running much overclock right now, about 13%....but it's already on an over clocked card....also i figured out that my second GTX was faulty because of SLI issues...i've replaced it with another one that i swapped it out for and i'll see if i get so many EUE's on it this time.....thanks for all the help paton

since i cant edit my post to update.....i had to double post =\

anyway, since i installed the new gpu...i've had 0 EUE's....but still showing 8k less ppd than what fahmon reports.....kinda frustrating

You've probably done this already but have you tried a complete re-install of F@h?

F@h will report on your daily ppd based on the WU in progress at that time, what kind of delay are you getting between WUs when you check the log?

okay very odd....i tried re-installing the gpu clients today...and when i went to open up GPU2 (for the second gpu) i got this lovely screen...i vaguely remember having it before...so it could be the cause

potential.jpg

so i changed machine ID's....we'll see if it helps......

okay sweet...it seems that it was the machine ID that was killing my PPD...now i'm showing >17k ppd....thanks so much for the help everyone! and happy folding to you all!

Curses!........... Youre getting too close.........

Oh wait...m I've got a second 260 on its way from newegg right now.... To bad it's in Jersey!

PLus how many names you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom