F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do mean 15.7K........

You're running a second rig arn't you? Cause a 260 can't run a 59xx in under 3hrs.

Btw the 59xx suck, as they max at about 6700ppd, the 353s use to get my 8000pd
Nope I meant for the entire tech forums team. And I like the 5900s , since they appeared I have been getting record numbers ( for myself)

Ironically, you scored 15.7k yesterday too.

What are you runnin? 2 260's now? Cause you're scoring a unit every update, which i didn't think was possible on just one.

Nv mind. you Are,.

Ironically, you scored 15.7k yesterday too.

What are you runnin? 2 260's now? Cause you're scoring a unit every update, which i didn't think was possible on just one.

Nv mind. you Are,.

Yep, i have 2X 260s chugging away. I don't have the other rig in my sig. about 6 weeks ago I sold my 9800 gtx+ to a co-worker. He has decided to go with a 285 now, so hes gonna give the 9800 back. so when i find the time Its going in the folding box too. hopefully it will add 5-6k to our teams ppd!

Yeah, I shouldn't have said "too". The 260s will go on the "Alpha" rig and the 9800 into my current "2nd box"

either way, more ppd for us.

yOU'LL NEED a second box,

Saddly you can't mix them.

why can't he? they are both nvidia card, ati and nvidia is what comlicates things, when rican is not busy he is gonna let me know how to run my core 216 and 9600gt together...then i should be punping out about 7k a day, for a normal day, more on weekends

Saddly, something in the driver makes the card eue. Only 1wu has been able to run when a gtx 200 is mixed with 8/9 cards.

I have my 8600 just suitting idle in my main box as just a physix card, because of this, plus my psu on foldie can't support 2 gpus, let alone the card fit with my 8800gt with the t-rad ands 92mm fans.

However, hope rican can get it going though.

Saddly, something in the driver makes the card eue. Only 1wu has been able to run when a gtx 200 is mixed with 8/9 cards.

I have my 8600 just suitting idle in my main box as just a physix card, because of this, plus my psu on foldie can't support 2 gpus, let alone the card fit with my 8800gt with the t-rad ands 92mm fans.

However, hope rican can get it going though.

if it is a driver issue, then why install the driver? it should work perfectly fine with out the driver. Well either way, i want to get another card going, i don't fold all day on weekdays, so having two cards going for the same time would bring it up a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom