F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't done any in a while..... Since April it says......... its Nukem..

It's odd, the top 15 to 5, aren't folding above like 3500ppds. WUs are should realy count too.

Oh well, it all adds up....

Woo, looks like my folding is back up.

Don't worry paton...you'll eventually get me...your average is higher than mine...unless I start up my HP comp that's just collecting dust, and put my 8800GTS 320mb in it and start folding on that :p.

Woo, looks like my folding is back up.

Don't worry paton...you'll eventually get me...your average is higher than mine...unless I start up my HP comp that's just collecting dust, and put my 8800GTS 320mb in it and start folding on that :p.

But then you just wait till i get my folder build.......... doh its only a 8600gts.......... curses you won this round!

I just upped my vid card, 700/1010 and pulled a 3dmark run of 14750....... 1000 over yours, and yet compareble setups. Odd

Lol...its funny seeing you guys going back and forth.

It takes time to get up into the top ranks. If you increase the average of 4000ppd to 6000ppd, you will eventually get to 2nd place. With 10,000ppd you would get there for sure.

I havent been folding here for long, but i started right away with 3gpu's doing over 4700ppd, thats how i got up the list so fast.

But then you just wait till i get my folder build.......... doh its only a 8600gts.......... curses you won this round!

I just upped my vid card, 700/1010 and pulled a 3dmark run of 14750....... 1000 over yours, and yet compareble setups. Odd

It helps that you have a Q6600 though, too :p. I have a e6750 is all.

Ricon..... You got a good amount a nice WUs count.

To me, thats a better show of dedication.

I only started folding here when i started gpu folding, I folded on Team 0 for over a year on my lowly 2.66 P4.

Edit*

Carnage.....Hmm, yha it does I guess help. I guess 3dmark takes advantage of the quad. I didnt think it did.

Here is what you need to realize , patonb.

wu's are not an accurate way to measure ranking, because they come in different point values. GPU2 wu's are worth only 480 points, but can be finished very quickly on a high end gpu such as an 8800.

SMP wu's can be worth from 1700-1900 points, but take many hours to complete. guys with large smp farms, lets say 10 smp machines can put out a good 20,000ppd...but only 20wu's every 2-3 days.

Im putting out about 12-15000ppd, but im doing around 90 wu's in three days.

we are still doing around the same amount of science, because SMP wu's cannot be done on a GPU...and GPU wu's cannot be run on SMP....thats why points are the ultimate factor in terms of user and team rank.

I'm at where I am because I started folding 2 years ago when I pretty much had the first quad-core these forums had lol. Got my QX6700 the day it released on NCIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom