F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyword: "yet"

:p

Good eye.;)

My Goal is to get Tech-Forums in the top 100 team list and my personnel goal is to make the top 1000 individual list. Both are getting close. If we had 2-3 more gpu's folding, we would make it by X-mas and have no threats to the team being overtaken. Tech-Forums is producing more points than I have ever seen since I have been on this forum. Keep up the good work guys!

I would love to help out more. But sadly i dont have a good enough GPU. This 8600GT doesnt do enough. I only have a laptop with integrated GFX as well. So i know that wont help. Maybe i will kick on my CPU folding. It might take a week to get a WU done but at least it would be a few extra points.

Good eye.;)

My Goal is to get Tech-Forums in the top 100 team list and my personnel goal is to make the top 1000 individual list. Both are getting close. If we had 2-3 more gpu's folding, we would make it by X-mas and have no threats to the team being overtaken. Tech-Forums is producing more points than I have ever seen since I have been on this forum. Keep up the good work guys!

Im right there with ya, hopefully i can add some more ppd to my mini-farm soon.

As a side note, i Just got my new akimbo cooler in, now ive got both cards cooled properly, one is running 67C and the other 58C...fan speed set to 60% and clocks at 650/800/1700.

Main rig 8800GT running at 55C with 50% fan speed and clocks at 660/950/1700.

Still need to invest is some new case fans that push out ore cfbut for now my ng running cool again and clocks are back up, as well as ppd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom