F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i don't fold 24/7 so thats why its taking a bit longer to get up there.

I was going to do up my other system with a little 8600gts to fold too but now i'm strapped for cash so i have it up for sale :(

Yeah i don't fold 24/7 so thats why its taking a bit longer to get up there.

I was going to do up my other system with a little 8600gts to fold too but now i'm strapped for cash so i have it up for sale :(

Haha I just bought a 8600gts ssc from ncix for 29.99 after 40 mir to slap in a cheap system buildup.

I'm trying to hopefully get a trade out of mine for a cpu.

All the stores around here still sell the 8600gts for $100+ so i slapped it on a local site for $75 or trade for an e2xxx

Its only 4 months old so hopefully i can get rid of it :D

I'm trying to hopefully get a trade out of mine for a cpu.

All the stores around here still sell the 8600gts for $100+ so i slapped it on a local site for $75 or trade for an e2xxx

Its only 4 months old so hopefully i can get rid of it :D

I got a 8600 and n e2180 this week from ncix cpu was 75 bucks.

Your Prices are same as here in Ottawa.

List on the first page updated. Got PRivs back. I updated up to 40K or so. I think i got just about everyone where they should be now. If i missed someone or have to move someone just leave a post.

That stinks. But you are now on the list where you should be as well as many others.

Thanks Mak.

My ppd dropped slightly because i was having heat issues with one of the cards ( the 8800GT with the crappy oem cooler still) so i had to drop my oc on two of the cards.....but i just ordered another akimbo cooler, so when i get it installed ill raise my clocks again and get back to my normal avg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom