F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rican i am going to start FAA.

Folding Aholics Anonymous.

We can help. We will help. You can beat this addiction. :p

I dont have to see them everday. :p

They can come join as well. But seeing how you talk of a war with Nos and how you want to built yourself a folding farm. Yeah i think your addicted.

Cant say much myself. As i have been non stop folding with my GPU since the nvidia client was released. ;)

Not really a farm, but just one really strong system. Plus those gpu's will last a long time, since
XFX and several other offer that lifetime warranty.

But yeah, too bad you dont have a stonger gpu mak.

Dont have an itch for upgrading? 8800's are going very cheap now, and do much
more for folding.

I would love to upgrade. If it was a option. Being a father, a stay at home father for the past 14 months, doesnt allow much extra money for any kind of upgrade. I am still using my Dimension 8400, highly customized of course, that is going on 6 years old now.

There is something in the works that would give me a upgrade for mobo and CPU. But i have no plans on a upgrade for a GPU since i dont have any cash to do so. That is why i was picking on Trotter to give me his extra card. :p

But that is going to Vern now. So i will have to keep waiting patiently till i can scrap up cash to do anything. There is a job prospect in the works. But even then that will mainly go to day care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom