F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to break the 1K mark after finally getting the folding going on my PC. :p

Well updated the list. Broke 10K recently and added my name to the list. The GPU Folding is helping a lot for me. :p

Can't wait to update and get some better scores.

Cheers,
Mak

Well updated the list. Broke 10K recently and added my name to the list.

Mak: congrats on getting to the double-digits... its the first in the long line of really significant milestones... gj :D
also, you said you updated the list? hmmm... well then next time you update it, would you mind putting me up with the 100k Club? thanks :]

also, on a side note... anyone gotten GPU folding on their new GTX2** or 48** series cards working? just wondering... :) - RK

Well updated the list. Broke 10K recently and added my name to the list. The GPU Folding is helping a lot for me. :p

Can't wait to update and get some better scores.

Cheers,
Mak

Cheeky bugger,You only updated it for you :p

I finally broke the 20k mark myself :eek:

Here's a cool place to help with keeping track of the stats,They update it every 3 hours.

Kakao Stats - Team Members - Tech-Forums

Alright guys i will go thru later tonight and try to update who i can. If you are on that list and need to be moved or updated. Leave me a message here. I will update it if not i will just use Extreme Overclocking Folding site.

woot! take that Kakao Stats! haha ;D - RK

fighting0072.gif
:mad:

Hey Prvrt.. long time no see man.. so are you folding on your 8800gts yet (nVidia g80 or higher's are supported now ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom