F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see. You must have done that during the period I wasn't posting here because I don't remember it.

I just built a computer for a customer that had the same problem. I use it to stress test overclocks but it kept ending at 95%. It would restart the project and then never get past 10% after that. You know what exactly is causing the problem?

Mine would end in random spots before it completes. I don't know the exact problem, but I do know, that it doesn't have to do with stability, because my proc is OCCT and Orthos stable. I probably just have to reinstall it.

whooo! made 10k last night! :D

finally a big milestone for me :))

been folding like... 700~ point WU's last couple days... dont know why or how, but its been good for my score, so yay...

and next time someone updates the list, put me up there please... thanks a bunch :) - RK

any advice on how to speed up folding? thanx :D - RK
Sell your current pc and Build a QUAD. :p
hahah i WISH...
anything more practical than that i can do? other than OC'ing? thanx :) - RK

hahaha... i remember this conversation from a while back... and now i AM folding on a quad... and im up there on the like top 10 current producers and top 50 most points on Team Tech-Forums... funny how things change... glad i can help contribute a little more to this forum, its team, and the cause... :) - RK

EDIT: while im here... i started folding with the F@H-x86 client... version 6.10 beta3... thats the GPU client right? can i fold with the GPU AND the CPU clients at the same time? o_O

Alright bring me up to the 200K mark! Got there over the weekend while I was away.

Yeah you can fold with both at the same time rascal but you can't fold at all with your video card. It only supports certain ATI cards. 1800, 1900 and 2900 series I believe.

And can I ask why Phantom is listed as 200K when he has 196? Did he lose points somehow?

hahaha... i remember this conversation from a while back... and now i AM folding on a quad... and im up there on the like top 10 current producers and top 50 most points on Team Tech-Forums... funny how things change... glad i can help contribute a little more to this forum, its team, and the cause... :) - RK

EDIT: while im here... i started folding with the F@H-x86 client... version 6.10 beta3... thats the GPU client right? can i fold with the GPU AND the CPU clients at the same time? o_O
nope, that's not the GPU client. And you can only use GPU folding with an ATI X1000, 2000 or 3000 series, card
(2000 and 3000 series use the GPU 2 client)

huh... beats me... but im somehow running both the SMP client and the -x86 client (which i thought was GPU)... or something like that... ones a console and ones in my task bar... but im averaging like... almost 2000+ points a day now, so... whatever im doing, i must be doing it right! haha
quad core, ftw! XD - RK

EDIT: made 20k today! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom