F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should beable to hit one million mark today.
Ya, I did make it myself. Thanks.

I was kind of stuck between using the sig that i have now and my old one.
My old one would have looked like this... Note: the F@H user stats is not up to date lol.
HL2SignaturePreview.jpg

Which one is better?

Well the first one, matches with your avatar. I don't know. They both look good. I like the tan color though, but that's just me.

Woooo We just hit the 1 Mil mark. well 1,000,017 to be exact. I wonder who put in the WU that put us over the mark.. last one in was 2007-04-23 10:23:29.

Apokalipse....I think you need to update the milestone club list.
i've been maintaining the list :p, the reason it hasn't been updated lately is because since the upgrade the image limit has been lowered. as the milestone list is in the same post as the images start i've been unable to save edits to the list as it tells me there are too many images. maybe i'll repost the images at the end of the thread and delete those posts :/

Thats awesome, but nitestick.... umm... you might have to make some more milestone markers... :D

I'm past the 100K mark...

maybe you can make one type of marker instead of three to choose from? that should cut the images down??

Lol that looks brown to you??? lol thats light tan on my screen.

Ok, yeah, I suppose it is a tan color.... I generally don't get too granular when describing colors, it is either red, green, blue, brown, white, black, yellow, etc. etc. etc.... You get the idea :D.

Yay on the 1,000,000 mark, and congrats to Nukem on taking over the #1 spot. (enjoy your stay while it lasts... :D) I might be adding another GPU folder to my 'team' soon... :cool:

Your know your just jealous... and if you think your froggy enough... c'mon and take the spot... I was just tired of seeing someone who isn't even folding anymore for us have that position... :p

Thanks, but I can't wait to see the electric bill... LMAO

I can Imagine what your bill is going to be like... mine will take a big jump also.. my landlord is going to wonder what im doing down here to make the bill go so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom