F@H Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I contacted the staff earlier on this subject, but have not got any reply. I'm sure you are just busy. ;)

Anywhoo, my F@H banner is not showing. Trotter personally put my text in the User Title along with my banner. Now I see no banner.

Help please! :)

But youre not folding.

My understanding is the Bar is for active members, as a "special" reward/perk.

If all you had to do was fold for 2 days to get one, it wouldn't be a perk/reward would it?

im not sure if they took it down for that reason, or there is just a problem with it, but paton is right, even if you don't have to you should have to stay at least remotely active. Or have a large enough contribution to have it remain in periods of inactivity.

I went through and cleaned up the rolls for the Folding team the other day. Only active Folders have the badge.

I am folding. For some reason it does not post the 24 hr Avg and Today numbers. I run it on my server 24/7 and I'm staying at the 112/113 level.

As for "active" members, I know one friend, in particular that does not fold anymore, and still has the banner. He wasn't the most active either.

Stop jumping to conclusions, patonb. I'm sure the mods have a valid reasoning.

Edit: How does this member have the F@H badge? He doesn't fold anymore. http://www.techist.com/forums/members/joelm3103/

How is it that I am not folding? I fold 24/7 on my server. I thought any form of folding, big or small, is appreciated...

, if and when your points update (for some reason they seem to take unusually long with you if you are actually folding, perhaps your client is not working?) he will put the banner back up, not to big of a deal.

just checked and you do not have a recorded point earned in over 3 months MoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom